Sarva -App and live.com review
Sarva aims to bring yoga to everyone, right from the hyperactive younger generation to the elderly. To do that, all their forms of yoga vary in levels of complexity so as to suit the needs of the trainee. Their daily classes feature a new kind of yoga with interesting types of techniques.
Products key assets
- Established and tested brand in niche space of yoga in fitness industry
- High engagement among users in social media and other platforms
Current product challenge
Due to current pandemic and trends sarva is looking transition its brick and mortar to digital platform.
Key Stakeholder of Sarva
- Yoga instructors/Practitioners
- Fitness Influencer's /Celebs
- Content Creators/Organizers
Key Target Market Segment
User Persona Traits
- Mostly from Age of 18–35
- F.O.M.O for fitness trends
- Fitness Influencer and celeb followers
- Love to socialize
- Goal Oriented
- Adopt a Healthy and Sustainable lifestyle
- Above avg Tech savvy
- Mostly Early adopters and early majority
- Need flexibility for time, location and platform
- Seek for close and personalized experience
- Seek for measurable or visible improvements
Associated Foreseeable challenges
- Generic programs or courses
- Inconsistent of user experience from studio to the digital platforms leading to degrading of brand image
- Unsatisfactory engagement between fitness experts and consumers leading decrease in customer satisfaction
- Low community engagement on digital platform leading user being isolated in digitally and low user engagement with platform
- Tracking of mental and physical goals of consumers
Bold for the most impactful ones.
Sarva digital — Challenges
Listing challenges using the AARRR framework
According to my hypothesis the acquisition of user to download the application must good considering the consistent digital marketing in social media community (insta, facebook etc). Let me bring light to some inconsistency in the digital platform offered by sarva.
- The live.sarva and mobile application has completely different user experience from on-boarding to usage can lead more one time checkouts in user life-cycle.
- Due to quick login approaches losing out on key insights that can be captured from users such as what is the goal for user to download the application, user health logs etc
Once the user has downloaded the application it is now on framing the right content for the user to activate in any one of the first offerings. Some key challenges which i can analyze are
- Testimonials of user about a offerings for strengthening the trust to buy.
- Giving relevant notifications and pop ups as per understanding context of user such as beginner, age, goals.
- Giving relevant discounts custom to user for max possibility of conversion to activation. Making user the customers.
Once the user has bought the first offerings from mobile application or web platform it is the features, user experience that pushes the customer to keep coming back to the platform. Based we can find out the average life expectancy of the user on the platform as the ultimate metrics to track. Shortcomings that i can foresee.
- Micro community engagement such as likes, comments for contents and offerings to increases engagement among users. This can push activation and retention.
- Routine fitness tracking in a gamified way stitched by capitalize on social media hooked model
- User who have bought offerings consisting X consecutive sub offerings should be prompted to complete the series as soon as possible making or nudging user to buy a new series of offerings.
- Consistent engagement and interaction with yoga trainers creates personal attention to each user.
The revenue is mostly generated with purchase of a session or a complete package of monthly/yearly ones. Revenue can be increased for per session costs with improvements in activation. Also, increase in user lifetime value on the application by establishing maximum engagement with the user in an impactful way also driving retention.
Word of mouth is still the most impactful marketing for customers. Now it word of social media especially your immediate connects or network.
- Giving easy and quick share within Sarva apps to update status or review of milestones in 3rd party social media creating one more channel for acquisition plus positive brand impact.
- Referral coupons and discounts as an incentive to make to share to other users.
As this is currently a competitive space with more customers looking for best alternative to studio or gym. Key remains how close to studio or brand experience sarva can bring to customers on digital platforms!!
Thank you if you could read my review till here.
Leaving with a generic quote which can be used in any context 😜.
No one can write the title of their story while they are experiencing it.